2010年9月21日星期二

Hi~Everyone~Welcome to Abby's World

Hi everyone...welcome to my world~
Now let do some introduce of myself~
I am a girl who deeply believe in horoscope~As horoscope talk about cancer,i am caring and easy to trust people.So I'd like to be friends with those like to tell lies,(although i will tell lies sometimes) and fake people.
I am also easily affected by others,i can change my decision everytime which i also hate it sometimes,cause this make a lot of trouble to my friends and my family~especially my dad~
I also like to talk and chit chat.I can't be quiet more than 5 minutes except i'm sleeping and eating~If i am quiet more than 5 minutes,there must be somethings happen to me.I am very emotional at the same time~I can be angry in one second,but the next second i will be fine~
Anyway,this is my first time blogging and hope that you all will like it.And i also hope for more support as I improve on it alright~

没有评论:

发表评论